Corporate Investigation & Interviewing Skills Workshop (2-3 May 2018)
2 and 3 May 2018
You are invited to a two-day practical corporate investigation and interviewing skills workshop. Designed for a small group of people, the workshop utilises a case study to replicate, as close as is possible, a real-life internal corporate investigation.
The workshop includes two days of training, fact gathering and practical activities including mock interviews with reporters, witnesses and the subject of the allegations.
In addition, there will be an element of pre-workshop preparation where you will be required to study investigation good practice guidance and complete a series of activities. A workbook will be sent to you in advance.
During the two-day workshop you will undertake the following:
- Assess the allegations including interviewing the reporter of the issues and reviewing the information provided
- Prepare an investigation plan
- Review supporting documentation
- Reconsider your investigation plan and review additional information
- Interview the subject of the allegations
- Analyse what facts you gathered and identify any gaps
- Identify process weaknesses
- Prepare a verbal report of findings and present the report to management
The workshop will be conducted by Neil Fletcher, Head of Global Corporate Investigations at Mazars UK with more than 25 years’ experience conducting investigations for a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Who should attend?
This workshop is especially relevant to:
- Individuals who wish to understand how a good practice Corporate Investigation is undertaken
- Individuals who assess issues/allegations and undertake investigations
- Management who wants to understand and implement a high-quality investigation process in their company
Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 May 2018 from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, including coffee breaks and a meal
Mazars, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 295, 8th floor, Col. Cuauhtemoc, Del. Cuauhtemoc, 06500 Mexico City, Mexico
$9,000 MXN exc. VAT (nine thousand Mexican pesos)
Limited availability. For more information about registration and payment, please contact Ushuaia Guadarrama (Marketing):
T: 52 (55) 5980 5200