SafePaaS is the leading provider of a complete Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform with integrated ERP controls. SafePaaS GRC solutions include Audit, Risk and Compliance Management, Access Governance, Continuous Controls Monitoring, Process Controls Management and Predictive Analytics with integrated controls for all major ERP systems including Oracle E-Business Suite, J D Edwards, Peoplesoft, SAP, Workday, Microsoft Dynamix and Oracle ERP Cloud.
SafePaaS is a privately held corporation, serving clients in North America with a regional presence in California, New York and Texas, as well as clients in South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia with an international presence through a partner network and technology center in India.
As part of this alliance the following products are available:
- AccessPaaS : Improve productivity and reduce costs by enforcing access policies, such as segregation of duty (SoD) rules, before violations get introduced into the ERP environment, controlling sensitive business information to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- MonitorPaaS : MonitorPaaS delivers actionable insight into your business processes for a timely response to events based on the risk tolerance and treatment guidelines established by management and mandated by regulators. You can continuously monitor business activities within your enterprise applications with instant access to the largest catalog of automated application monitors covering 1,000+ business objects for major processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Hire-to-Retire, Design-to-Ship, and Financial Record-to-Report.
- ARCPaaS (Audit Risk and Compliance Platform-as-a-Service) enables organizations to establish a unified platform to efficiently manage enterprise-wide Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes. Executives, Business Process Owners, Internal Control Managers and Auditors can improve overall productivity by collaborating across key GRC tasks such as risk assessment, control activities, independent audit, remediation and management certification tasks. Options include a role-based dashboard to ensure that management can make timely and accurate decisions based on complete insight to proactively mitigate risks timely with an accurate and complete response to risk events.
- Audit Analytics for Risk and Audit Professionals. Improve audit accuracy and timeliness with complete data analysis by replacing audit scripts such as SQL/ACL, spreadsheets, or generic business intelligence with audit analytics. Download business objects meta-data from SafePaaS for accurate and timely analysis. Extend pre-built metadata to drill down into anomalies or patterns in any data-source using Boolean and Fuzzy Logic." Includes License to DataProbe, MonitorPaaS and AccessPaaS to detect risks in ERP Systems.
SafePaas counts on a tool called AccessPaaS, which allows the company to control its access policies, the management of accesses based on a "Role Based Access Control (RBAC)" scheme, as well as a monitoring scheme to periodically certify users within of your company. Some of the benefits that you could get in the implementation of this solution are:
- Reduction of internal audit costs
- Prevention of risks in the management of roles and creation of users.
- Increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the control environment.
- Better executive vision and reduction of the non-compliance risk
- Continuous and preventive compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other industrial regulations.
- Transparent and strategic decision making
HOW DOES MAZARS HELP?
- Defining the strategic vision for an integrated GRC program
- Evaluating current security
- Installing the system and connection with ERPs
- Configuring according to the needs of the company
- Training with every tool
- Remediating risks
- Designing controls to reduce the risks
- Designing roles based on best practices
- Supporting the operation
- Designing the management of the application
- Identifying the gaps and requirements on risks and key controls
To know more about SafePaas click on the image: