Mazars works with international clients across the automotive industry – manufacturers, suppliers, dealers – to improve performance, fuel growth and implement practical solutions to today’s complex challenges. Our specialised capabilities and deep industry expertise make us an ideal partner for our automotive clients.
Proven expertise covering the entire automotive industry supply chain and ecosystem
The road ahead: how can we help?
- Incorporation of Mexican companies
- Structuring of IMMEX companies (maquiladoras) - advanced price agreement, safeharbor rules, VAT certificationRegistration with relevant authorities
- Registration with relevant authorities
- Accounting & tax compliance
- Payroll and employee benefits services
- Transfer Pricing studies
- Bank account management
- Meeting specific regulatory requirements (electronic invoicing, Anti money laundering, Personal Data Protection...)
- Tax planning
- Operational support for IMMEX companies
- Internal Control and Risk Management consultancy
- Shared Service Center operation and support
- Financial audit
- Contractual audit
- Information systems and security assurance
- Valuation of business assets
- IFRS adoption, training and technical advice
- Conversion of financial statements from Mexican Financial Reporting Standards to IFRS, US GAAP
Dedicated experts to help you achieve your potential in an increasingly interconnected market
"Aware of the challenges the automotive industry faces as well as the business opportunities arising in Mexico, we have put together a team of local and international experts who offer value-added services and help our clients face their challenges."
Pilar Castillo, Automotive Sector Leader
"Mexico’s complex automotive industry demands first class internal control and business processes."
Jorge Valencia, Consulting Leader
"The advantages the IMMEX program offers exceed those offered by other countries with similar conditions to Mexico, one of the main destinations for automotive manufacturers."
Raúl Montemayor, Tax & AOS Leader