Mazars is an international, integrated firm with presence in the major economies of the world, therefore we can understand the complexities of tax in today’s global economic climate.
We provide both national and international tax advise to a diverse global client-base. We work with global owner-managed businesses and listed companies, but also with local companies, and private individuals. So wherever you are located, we can support you with local and global advise.
You can count on our international tax team for advise on tax compliance and tax advisory services. Our objective is to provide you with efficient advise on mergers, acquisitions, or setting up a new financial operation overseas. We combine this knowledge with our wider in-house expertise in other areas such as European case law and cross-border property transactions.
Mazars can assist and advise you in a number of ways. We can help you:
- Determine the most tax efficient way to structure your foreign business,
- Structure the funding of your overseas business, incorporating a country’s tax laws,
- Manage an effective tax rate and the timing of your transactions.
In order to face the challenge that our clients face towards the mexican market, at Mazars we have reunited a team of tax specialists who are able to provide high level advisory in:
- Tax Advisory (corporate tax consulting and planning, individuals and non-profit organisations)
- Tax compliance and outsourcing
- Support in transactions such as disposal of shares, assets acquisitions, among others.
Our commitment is to give our clients top quality service with tailored solutions, focusing on our clients needs and capacities.